A SELECTION OF DEATH PLAQUES...ALL FIRST DAY OF THE SOMME. 1st JULY 1916 (These are all to Uniquely named men.... bar the last one which has two possibilities)
There are representatives here of some of the most important regiments in this famous battle,
1) 20/130, WILLIAM MILLER ANNETT. 20th (TYNESIDE SCOTTISH) Bn,.NORTHUMBERLAND FUSILIERS.DIED 1st JULY 1916. (SOLD)
2) 471540, GEORGE FREDERICK THOMAS BROWN.1st/12th Bn.,LONDON REGIMENT. (THE RANGERS )DIED 1st JULY 1916.(SOLD)
3) 15/1842, ALLEN FRITH STANSFIELD.WEST YORKS REGt ( PRINCE OF WALES's OWN ) DIED 1st JULY 1916.(SOLD)
4) 10510, RICHARD FALCUS. KING'S OWN (ROYAL LANCASTER REGT) 1st JULY 1916 £325
5) 4901, SAMUEL WELLS.14th Bn ROYAL IRISH RIFLES.( There is only one other possibility, but we are happy this is the plaque to the 1/7/16 Sam Wells ) DIED 1st JULY 1916. £345 A REALY RARE SELECTION OF FIRST DAY PLAQUES.ALL ARE AVAILABLE AS AN OUTRIGHT BUY OR WITH PART-EXCHANGE
(IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SOME "PLAQUELESS" 1st JULY GROUPS, WE HOPE YOUR MAN's MISSING PLAQUE IS HERE ) ......OR, AS THESE ITEMS ARE NOW HIGHLY COLLECTABLE AS SINGLES YOU MIGHT LIKE TO ADD ONE TO YOUR COLLECTION....AND !!! IMPORTANTLY , IF YOU HAVE MEDALS TO ANY OF THESE MEN WE WOULD BE MOST DELIGHTED TO BUY THEM FROM YOU.
Contact us on 01342-870926 or e-mail on: ' firstname.lastname@example.org '